The information we collect
Should you have chosen to complete the contact form on our Website or have asked for a free-of-charge analysis, you will be required to provide some personal information such as name, phone number, e-mail, as indicated on an identity document and other personal information depending on the specifics of the service or your request. The information gathered is processed by The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Bulgaria Foundation for the sole purpose of providing the services you have requested and for contacting you as our clients. Should you choose to receive our newsletter, the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending the bulletin to those users who have declared their wish to receive it. If at any given time as users you change your mind and decide that you do not wish to receive our newsletter, there is a link in it via which you can unsubscribe. You are not obliged and we do not require you to enter or provide personally identifiable (personal) information in order to view our Website or to access most of its content. Should you, at your own discretion or desire, make any of your personal data, specific details or other information about you and your actions public on the publicly accessible sections of the Website, you should be aware that the Personal Data Protection Act does not apply to it and therefore The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Bulgaria Foundation shall not bear any responsibility for it.
- the right of access to your personal data processed by The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Bulgaria Foundation
- the right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data and the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so
- the right to be notified before your personal data is disclosed to third parties for the first time or used on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and you are given the opportunity to object to such disclosure and use
- the right to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes
Should you wish to exercise your right to access or correct or delete your personal information, you may contact us in a manner convenient to you.
We collect and exchange the personal information in the following ways:
Registration form for the Virtual Award center
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
*Any young person, between the ages of 14 – 24, willing to participate, who is unable to sign up for the program through a Licensed Operator near them, can request participation by filling out the form on the website.
Form of interest
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
* Contact details of a person we can contact regarding the licensing of the school/organisation as an independent operator of the Award
The contact details you provide are used for the following purposes:
- To identify your inquiries submitted through the contact form or through another online customer service channel
- Feedback for the purposes of clarifying your inquiry
Cookies are short text files or small bits of information stored through the Internet browser of your terminal device (PC, tablet, laptop, or cell phone) when you visit different websites and pages on the Internet. The primary purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns to the Website. Some cookies also have a more specific application such as remembering user behavior on the Website and making it easier for the user to use the Website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this Website?
What cookies are used on this Website?
This type of cookie makes it easier for you to use the Website, since they store information temporarily only within the session of the browser you are using. Typically, the information that is stored through them is which Website pages you have visited, and how you reached this information. These cookies do not collect information from your device and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or end your session on your browser.
They enable us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing Website visits, how you reached the Website, what pages you viewed, what options you chose, and which link you have followed out of this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including fixing mistakes and expanding content. The expiration of this type of cookie varies according to its intended purpose.
Third party cookies
Our Website contains links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as pixels (such as Facebook pixel), etc. to manage our online advertising and e-mail marketing. It is possible that when visiting these sites or opening their content, cookies from these websites may be stored on your device. These cookies are defined as third-party cookies. The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Bulgaria Foundation has no control over the generation and management of these cookies, so we suggest that you search for information about them and how they are managed on the websites of the third parties concerned. They allow us and these third parties to learn which advertisements bring you to our Website and how you use the Website, as well as how we can improve the usability of the Website, and what content is the most interest to you.
- FB Pixel – This is a cookie that allows Facebook to collect information from visitors to our Website, enabling us to learn how you use the Website and optimize its work, as well as displaying Facebook advertising content. For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- Google Ads – to track and analyze user interaction with ads and search. More information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Hotjar – Tracking and Reporting Traffic and Analyzing User Behavior on the Website: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy.
- Email newsletter – we determine your wish to receive emails. We receive a summary of the results of the email campaign.
- _ga – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. It is used to store information about how users use the site and helps create analytics reports. The information collected is anonymised.
- _gid – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. It is used to store information about how users use the site and helps create analytics reports. The information collected is anonymised.
- SAPISID – Google collects user information for videos that are hosted on YouTube.
All browsers allow the management of cookies from a specially designed folder on your browser. You can block cookies, delete all or part of them, or set your cookie preference before initiating a visit to www.intaward-bg.org. Bear in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may adversely affect our Website’s functionality and, hence, your user experience.
Disable or block cookies
Controlling, disabling, or blocking cookies is governed by your browser settings. You can find useful information on the Internet on cookie control in the different types of browsers. Bear in mind that a full ban on the use of all cookies may affect the functional performance of the Website, its effectiveness, and access to certain information.
Internet Explorer | Firefox | Chrome | Safari | Opera | Blackberry | Safari iOS | Windows Mobile
All cookies that are used on this Website are removed/deleted automatically after a certain period of time. This period can reach up to 365 days depending on the intended cookie.